Thursday, February 24, 2011

Irish Waxed Linen Thread

I really like working with Irish Waxed Linen Thread for beading and for journal making. I have decided to offer it in my WhiteCloverKiln Etsy shop. I currently have 21 beautiful colors available with more color choices coming soon.
I am selling the thread on cards in lengths of 5 yards and 10 yards with a discount on orders of multiple colors.
  I will also be adding Waxed Polyester thread to the shop soon. It's a nice thread, very strong, I use it a lot for journal making, too, but it does not come in as many colors as the Irish waxed linen.

2 comments:

Kathryn Glover said...

I love your colors. Do you string beads with this thread or use for appliqueing beads? Guess I didn't real thoroughly. I like your blogs!

Nolle Prosequi said...

Waxed Irish Linen is widely used in macrame, basketry and other crafts where a fine twine/thread, color-fast and washable is desired.