Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Rocking My Mom Jeans! lol

Well, with the migraine keeping me from doing anything fun (it's finally gone) I have nothing to show you, but I do have a funny tale to tell. I bought some new jeans. Well, let me back up - I am short - 5 feet 2 inches short. I am extremely short waisted - I have no waist. My ribs damn near meet my hips - maybe one fingers width between them. It's really hard to find jeans that fit. So, I finally find some jeans that feel really good on, they stay where they should, no constant adjustments needed, they aren't baggy anywhere, but...they fit at the waist. For people with a long torso this is probably a great thing - for me it's not so great. My example of this came this morning...

Me with my new jeans on, shirt tucked, belt buckled...

Kellie - why are your jeans up to your arm pits? lol

Because I am hot! Who doesn't like this look?

And yesterday I had planned to be crafty all day. Instead, when I did the sync for my Ipad and Iphone I somehow had the settings wrong and deleted all of my contacts and calendar from both! Spent the entire day re entering all of my information on both - and in a paper calendar because I don't want that to happen again. I was calling all the doctors, orthodontists, etc to get the dates and times for our appointments because they were all gone...GONE! Hoping today is much more productive! Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

Kris said...

Lol! Sounds like a HOT look to me! I am 5'8" so don't have those kinds of problems. Of course, I am overweight so have trouble finding clothes for that reason. My Mum is 5'2" and has the same kinds of problems. Her worst thing is trying to get things off of high shelves in the supermarkets. If really desperate she throws things from the lower shelves hoping to knock top shelf stuff off. I know. She is one crazy lady! (And they say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree! Scary thought!)

Levin said...

where's the photo??
l
x

dulcy said...

Jeans need to be outlawed! I used to buy the greatest jeans at the army surplus here, but I was much younger and everything fit. Oh well.... I'm very curious as to how you like your iPad. We've come close to purchasing one, but haven't made the plunge. If time, it would be great if you could post the different ways your incorporating it into your everyday life. Hope for a fabulous week!
dulcy