Saturday, December 18, 2010

Out Of The Kiln

I unloaded the first batch from the kiln this morning
This is definitely my favorite piece from this batch. It's the brown stoneware.

I like the way the chocolate stoneware came out too. I like these little pieces.
This red is awesome.
And I really like this one.
These two are a little dark, but I still like them.
This is the brown stoneware.
This is going to be a ring.
And these are from the porcelain. I wish the pattern was cleaner on this one, because I really like the way the glaze came out on it.
These are going to be earrings.
There are a few buttons in this batch too.
I'm firing some big ornaments today. Have a great Saturday!

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Gorgeous! I love all of them!

Kris said...

The red is just gorgeous! I have to admit though that I love them all. They look so lovely all mixed up together like that.