Sunday, November 21, 2010

Because Truffles Is Such A Sweet Bunny...

Truffles would like to wish you a happy Sunday!Today was grooming day for our bunny, Truffles. When I was all finished he fell asleep.He's such a sweet bunny.Could he be more relaxed?My legs started to hurt so I had to pick him up off my lap. He only woke up for a minute and when he realized he was in my arms he went right back to sleep.I'm working with clay today and running my kiln so that I can glaze some new things this week. I would like to have everything finished before Thanksgiving but I have my entire family here on Thursday for the holiday so I'm not sure I'll have time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I'm pretty excited about some of the new things because I'm going to add glass to some of them for the first time. A little nervous about that, but excited too. Hopefully I'll have some cool things to show you. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

5 comments:

Deborah said...

He is so sweet! I can just imagine how soft he is. He certainly doesn't seem to mind being groomed. Looking forward to seeing your new pieces.

Heather said...

Ohhhhhhh I love him!!!!! He is so cute!!!!!He is very relaxed.

Dag said...

this is just about the most adorable thing/bunny i have ever seen --- now i DO want one again!
***sigh***
just got a ton of newly processed rambouillet in, so i guess for now i will have to play with that instead of a fluffy bunny!
good luck with the glass/ceramic experiments - wish i could watch!!

Kris said...

Can't wait to see your new stuff! Glass? Sounds intriguing! We have a bunny here. He is a hot bunny today. (100F here)And spent all day snuggling up to the bottle of ice we prepared for him.

Jackie said...

I met a chocolate lab puppy today called Truffle.
Your bunny is so tame, what does Howard think?