Thursday, November 18, 2010

But I Didn't Order Any Shoes...

So when Jason told me my new shoes came I was a little confused. Did I order shoes? I don't think so but my mind isn't what it use to be so maybe...And then I realized that it is the yarn samples from my dear friend Dag so that I can make some buttons for her. hmmm, they must be some big samples...wait a second - what did she do?! lol
I guess since she had to mail the package to me anyway with these...a....giant...samples lol!she might as well put in a few things to fill the box right?
Dag, you are awesome! Thank you for all of these wonderful things. Jason was pretty excited to see that there was food in the box! He immediately said Oh! I'll be partaking in that Prickly Pear Cactus Jelly as soon as I get back from class! I'll have to find a good hiding place while he's gone. Thanks for the happy day Dag!

4 comments:

Kris said...

You lucky thing!

Dag said...

yeah --- the samples got there....
:-)
enjoy, my friend, enjoy!!

Deborah said...

Better than shoes!

Jane -The7thMagpie said...

Wow...lucky you! I'd even be pleased with the design on the box!
I'm sure I could use that in something.