Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My New Earrings and Etsy

I love these earrings!I finally put the earring wires on them and have been wearing them ever since! They are so light you can't even feel them. I'm glazing the rest of the buttons, pendants, and earrings today and hopefully will have them fired and ready to list by Monday. I listed a lot of items last night and this morning in both of my etsy shops and am just waiting for a big order of jewelry findings to arrive (hopefully by Friday) so that I can get the earrings and pendants finished and listed.

The weather has been so pretty the last few days that it's hard to not just sit outside and enjoy it. I hope you are having a nice week, too.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Lovely! It's nice also that they are lightweight.

Kris said...

I like them too. Off to look at your etsy shops! (You have more than one? Did I know this? Talk about a space case!)