Friday, April 30, 2010

Ugh! A Party.

This is a greeting card I purchased for myself - you know how I love Donkeys.
Just popping in to say have a great weekend. The Maryland Sheep And Wool Festival is this weekend so that is were I will be all day tomorrow. For now I'm going alone - My niece might be meeting me there but I haven't heard from her yet.
I'm really cranky today. Molly invited 6 of her friends to come over for dinner, hot tub, movie/wii tonight to celebrate her birthday and I just don't feel like dealing with them. I will not torture you with my bad mood, but I hope your Friday is better than mine. I'm off to make the cake - she picked a giant cupcake cake pan and I need to clean again for the party. I don't know why I bothered cleaning on Monday. It just has to be done again today which is adding to my crankiness! I really don't want a bunch of teenagers here tonight - does that make me a bad mother?

5 comments:

Deborah said...

I don't think so.

Cathie said...

ugh - I hear you. There are some days when I just don't feel like having a bunch of kids over either - but it seems our house is always full of them. (which I guess is a good thing - but geeze!)
take a pill, wash it down with a martini - and make it an early night!! xo

Dotti said...

nope, you're not a bad mom...just a cranky mom. Look, crankiness happens...it's not scheduled. Yours just happened at a bad time. You'll get thru the weekend...sooner or later!

Kris said...

No. Not a bad Mum. Just keep thinking about what a great day you will have tomorrow! Hope Friday night goes fast for you!!!

Levin said...

no!
l
x