Friday, April 9, 2010

My Favorite One Yet...

Kellie is going to a birthday party tonight so she is giving the little girl this tic tac toe gameI think this might be my favorite one yet! I love the turtles.And you'll love this...I took Jason and Molly to the high school on Wednesday for their school trip to Disney. The school called yesterday saying that Jason was absent from school. I called this morning to let them know that it's extremely disconcerting to turn over your children to the school's care for a trip 5 states away for 5 days and have the school call saying they don't know where your son is...

There is an antique book fair this weekend that I'm thinking of going to - not sure I feel like driving there. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Cathie said...

okay, ya - this is a cute one. love how the little x's and o's match the pattern of the fabric - turtles and flowers. really, really cute. Antiquarian Book Fairs - I'm on it. I LOVE THEM. I drag my husband to them and he walks around like, "what's the point of this?" only a true bibliophile can appreciate the smell and feel of an aged, leatherbound book. you guys need to move to NC - so we can go to book fairs, fabric shops and Harley trips to the Blue Ridge Parkway - seriously.

Dag said...

Really really sweet, Mary!!
How do you make the chips? Fimo? - That bake-in-the-oven-stuff?? adorable!!