Monday, March 15, 2010

Very Productive Weekend

I finished 3 journals. They are all baby themed journals. One girl, one boy, and one is boy or girl. I'm going to list them on Etsy tonight. This is the boy journal...



This is the girl journal




And this is the one that can be boy or girl





Mark's surgery is next Wednesday (the 24Th) and I want to make sure I have plenty of stuff to keep me busy because it's going to be a long day (we have to be at the hospital at 6:30 AM) and he will have to stay for one or two nights. I want to make sure I have so applique and some knitting to work on.

Kellie was busy sewing this weekend too. She made a cute little doll. She just loves when I take pictures of her sewing :O)
That's it for me today. I need to go and get the journals listed. Hope you are having a good day.

4 comments:

Cathie said...

Those are really cute. What a great idea your little baby journals are. And little sweetiepuss sewing away like her momma. Ahhhhhh - don't you just love those mommy/daughter times!

Kris said...

You're not kidding! How productive are you? Love the journals!!! Gorgeous.

I spent yesterday sewing with my son. No photos. I don't think he wants to be featured on my blog! (Unlike Kellie) We had a nice day though, it's cool to sew with your kids!

Levin said...

i love crafting with kids - there should be more of it!
i love the little sewing machine - i wish i had a cute little green sewing machine!!
l
x

Deborah said...

Nice journals! What a lovely picture of Kellie!