Saturday, March 20, 2010

Just Something Random From Today...

Mark brought home his bonsai trees from his office since he will be gone for 6 weeks. I'm not exactly an expert on bonsai but I'm thinking it's dead.Mark is convinced that it will bounce back now that spring is here. mmmhmmm. Whatever you say honey...Sure looks dead to me.

Speaking of dead, my kitchen table seriously needs refinishing! After 20 years and a lot of scrubbing it's starting to show it's age. Need to add that to my list of projects.

Kellie was busy writing one of her many many many stories today. She was at the kitchen table...

Kellie: hhhhhhh, I can't think of what should come next in my story!

Mark: Well, what do you have so far?

Kellie: Once upon a time.

LOL! She was totally serious and I couldn't stop laughing.

3 comments:

Kris said...

That guy from that tv show was so right! Kids say the darnedest things!

Cathie said...

Nothing shows familial love like well worn kitchen table. Lots of meals together, lots of laughs, lots of late night talks. Leave it alone! Prayers for Mark at church today - we put his name in the prayer basket and have been doing so for the last few weeks. God's gonna be watching over you guys for the next few weeks. He promised me. XO

Levin said...

that bonsai is dead - d.e.a.d - dead. i'm pretty sure they are supposed to be evergreens.

i'm pretty sure the next sentence in your daughter's story is 'and they all lived happily ever after, the end. short, succinct and to the point.

l
x