Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It's Almost Easter...

I don't think I could have picked a more disgusting day to go to Pennsylvania if I tried!But it was so so worth it! I had to get the candy for the kids and there is no better candy than Neuchatel!
The factory is about 40 minutes from my house. It's such a cute little store. And the candy is amazing! I got a box for my Mom and a box for my sister (because I'm just that nice :O) ) and of course I bought a BIG box for me!
One of my favorites is the bee candy. It's dark chocolate with a milk chocolate bee and on the inside is honey. It sounds crazy, but it's sooooo good!
Now I'm going to grab my ginormous box of chocolate and my Kindle and I'm going to sit on the sofa and read the rest of the day. And if Mark is really nice, I might even let him have one piece of candy. But only one! A nice way to spend a rainy Tuesday I must say!

4 comments:

Dag said...

yum!!

Deborah said...

That candy looks yummy, especially the bee kind! It is a pretty disgusting day here in Pa. It's still raining hard.

Levin said...

thanks
now i really feel like chocolate and the only chocolate in the house is the kids easter eggs and i don't think they would be happy if i ate that :(
but on the up side, happy easter to you and yours ;-)
l
x

Cathie said...

Hey - got any more of those???? you know how I love chocolate.
Happy Easer Deary!