Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's All About The Name...

I don't have any stitching stuff to show you today because I haven't had time to do anything new but I did want to tell you something that I think is hilarious.

Yesterday when Jason went for his driving test the woman who gave him his test was named....

Sommer Funk.

I swear to God ... Sommer Funk!

It made me think of a boys locker room and stinky sweaty feet. It was all I could do to keep a straight face. What kind of twisted mind would name a child that? and a girl no less! I guess they thought they were being clever with the spelling thing but aaaaah, no.

2 comments:

Kris said...

Lol! I love your funny stories.

Levin said...

some parents are very, very mean. or maybe they had the foresight to know that it would put a smile on our faces (or make us wet ourselves laughing)....
l
x