Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy March 1st!

March! I love March - it means it's almost Spring! Friday was Ryan's birthday. He's a teenager now. The big thirteen.
he wanted a two layer chocolate cake with orange icing.
it looked a little Halloweenie but that's okay. Okay with everyone I guess because it was gone by Saturday.
I spent the last few days working on Kellie's checker game. The board is finished except for turning the binding.
these are the game pieces.
and I made a little drawstring bag to hold them.
I did make a few other checker games to put on etsy this week. I need to turn all of the bindings and finish the game pieces. I don't know if they will sell, but they make really cute gifts so I thought I would list them. Have a happy Monday.

3 comments:

Deborah said...

They grow up so fast! I like the checkerboard. It should be a good seller!

Cathie said...

OMG! These are so cute. I love the little checker game. As I was admiring it I was going to leave a comment that you should SO put that on Etsy and as I got to the bottom of your post I saw that you are going to. Really cute. You could even do themed ones - Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's and put those on Etsy at the appropriate time! Really, really cute idea Mary.

Levin said...

oh i think they are really cute too! what a clever idea!
l
x