Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ginormous Strawberries!

I know what you're thinking...Yummy Angel Food cake right?They weren't kidding when they said don't under bake! LOL
I swear it was dry to the touch!!!! It looked all golden and dry and crusty! It felt dry and crusty! I took it out of the oven, immediately flipped it over and then sat back and watched as it completely collapsed! LOL But the strawberries...oh the strawberries! They were buy one pack and get one free and look how huge they were!
and they were gooooood!
Mark's surgery is tomorrow. I'm stressed. He's stressed. I'll be glad when this is over. The past few days I haven't sewn even one stitch. I can't seem to focus on anything. I'm going out to lunch with my sister today so that will be fun. It's sunny right now, I hope that stays around. I hate driving on 95 in the rain. Have a great day friends.

5 comments:

Dag said...

best wishes for the surgery and especially a quick recovery!!
looks like you guys enjoyed the right thing for stressful times - something reeaaaly sweet and yummy!
p.s. chocolate helps, too! :-)

Cathie said...

Holy Cow! Those are the biggest strawberries I think I've ever seen - and we grow 'em big here in NC! Remember - God is watching over you guys. Please do report as soon as you can that everything is fine - as I know it will be. XO

Kris said...

Yum! Ginormus AND good tasting. Unusual. Hope all goes well with the surgery. Hope you can feel calm and unstressed. I will be thinking of you and your family! Best wishes.

Deborah said...

Amazing strawberries! Hope things go well.

Robin said...

Thinking positive thoughts for Mark, you and your family today.