Thursday, February 18, 2010

Work In Progress

I'm still working on this ATC, but since I haven't posted anything stitchy in awhile I thought I would show this to you.Last night I did the turkey stitch flowers. I'm not sure I like them. I'm going to do more stitching on the two pink flowers and add the beads to this today.

I also received my box of art stuff yesterday from DickBlick. I placed the order on February 5 but because of all of the snow it was stuck in Virginia. Anyway, part of the order was my Japanese whole punch and some bookbinding needles. So I will finally be able to sew my ROD journal together. I can't wait to use the Japanese punch. I've made journals before with an awl and it's a real pain in the butt. This Japanese punch should be super easy.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

This looks great! Looking forward to hearing how you like the Japanese punch. I'm guessing everyone is back in school?

Lesley's Creations said...
This comment has been removed by the author.