Friday, January 22, 2010

What I've Been Doing - And Undoing...

I have been working on this beaded heart that I wanted to add to the center of a little quilt to hang for Valentines Day.I was going to add some petals to that little pink flower thing in the center and I did like the white ruffly edgebut after working and working and working on this I'm just not liking the way it's coming together. You know how you just keep trying to force something and you finally have to give in? Well, I've given in. So now I'm undoing all that beading (or at least a lot of it)which leads me to my other issue. When I purchased these beads I didn't realize that they were dyed. Honestly, I don't think they even said they were dyed - because I would never have made the purchase if I had known. Look how pretty they are when you start out and how ugly they are after you use them! And, that pink gets all over the thread, the other beads, and now my hands. Very upset about that. Look at the difference in them...I'm glad I wasn't making jewelry with them. What a mess.
I think I'm just going to set this aside for a day or two and think about it before I try to finish it. I'm coming down with a cold so I think today -- since I'm a little fuzzy headed -- I will do something that doesn't require me to really think too much - like knit or applique. Maybe get a little more of the applique finished on this wall hanging.It's cold and gloomy here today so it's a good day to just relax on the sofa with a good movie and do a little stitching. Happy Friday-I hope it's sunny where you are.

7 comments:

Clevelandgirlie said...

feel better. and those beads - what the heck? I've never seen anything like that. how wierd. where'd you get them? I'd take them back. Geeze. I loved your little heart. and that applique sitting there is cute too. what are you gonna make with that?

Kris said...

Those beads are seriously weird! Hope your cold disappears as quickly as it came. I am hoping that today will be gray, not sunny. Sunny means H.O.T!!!

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Don't you just hate it when that happens. I suppose you only noticed because you had to unpick? Anyway, it's beautiful and when you start to love it again it will be perfect!

Have a good week
Carolyn

Levin said...

boy - you are so patient with those beads! and what's with the colour coming off - seriously???
hope you are feeling better. you just need to come over and visit us for some summery sunshine - it's guaranteed to kill the germs ;-)
l
x

Deborah said...

Hope you feel better. Too bad about the beads. I had something like that happen once. Actually it was several sets of beads that I had purchased from a vendor at a bead show and the colors faded away in the sun.

珊珊李 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,聊天室,情色,a片,AV女優

tiger said...

I love it! Very creative!That's actually really cool.
謝謝你的文章分享
尋人,徵信公司,外遇,抓姦,徵信社,尋人,徵信公司,外遇,抓姦,徵信,尋人,徵信公司,外遇,抓姦,徵信社,外遇,抓姦,徵信公司,尋人,徵信社,尋人,徵信公司,外遇,抓姦,徵信社,尋人,徵信公司,外遇,抓姦,徵信社