Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Turkey In Felted Wool

Last night I sat down and made a little turkey sachet to hang in my house. It measures 4 3/4 inches x 4 3/4 inches. The front is felted wool and the back is a cotton plaid in fall colors. I filled it with Balsam Fir and it smells so good!
I tried to get a decent photo of it but this is as good as it gets...
I always like to finish with a beaded edge. It really makes a difference.
Today is open house for Kellie's school so I'm off to watch her in action. I hope you have a great day.

5 comments:

Deborah said...

It is adorable and I imagine it smells good too! Really nice details. I also like your new banner. I wish I knew how to make one.

Clevelandgirlie said...

He's so cute I could just - eat him! Great original idea and I love the confetti beading you did around the eges - very clever.

Robin said...

Love the sachet!! So cute.

Dotti said...

Love your little turkey fellow...and your blog!

http://piecefulmusings.blogspot.com

Jackie said...

Your posts are always so full of activity. I love this little turkey.
Hope Howards tongue is improving.