Monday, November 30, 2009

Thank God For Monday!

The turkey's been annihilated...
the dirty dishes and pots...
all washed and put away.

Howard got up Saturday morning limping and his right leg was really really swollen. So I called the vet...emergency visit...3 x-rays...they haven't a clue what he did, but it looks like a muscle injury. You can't really see it in this photo, but his leg is really swollen between the paw and that first joint.So for the next week the doctor wants Howard to take some meds and he needs to take it easy...
aaaah, yeah. I don't think that's going to be a problem. The dog sleeps 23 hours a day now.
poor Howard.

as for me...I am ready for some SOLITUDE!!! I love my kids, I love my husband, but boy oh boy do I need some ALONE time. So this morning it was here's your coffee, here's your lunch don't call me - I'll call you. Here's your lunch, and your lunch, and your lunch, and your lunch - there's the bus - don't let the door hit you on the way out! LOL just kidding. But, if you are looking for me today I'll be here ...
All Day! Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Deborah said...

Poor Howard, I hope he's ok. Hope you get to relax today. Do I see that your tree is up and decorated already?

Clevelandgirlie said...

Poor poor Howard. It's always something. But I will say, he does look like he's resting quite comfortably!! Me too - here's your hat - what's your hurry?! That was my outlook this morning.
Whew. Why is that your Kindle on your lap it it's beautiful cover??? What are you reading????
I've been knitting and knitting and knitting. NOT socks - but a scarf to practice. My knitting um BITES! Stitches - NOT uniform - really wobbly and all over the place. Not nice and even and tight :( I'm trying though. Gonna finnish the scarf tonight or tomorrow - then I think I'll be ready for the sock pattern.
Enjoy your Monday!

Levin (and Emily) said...

i trust you enjoyed your 'five minutes peace' (have you ever read that book - it's very funny)
poor howard - he does get into the wars.
l
x

Jackie said...

Good for you. You and Howard deserve a rest. (Well...you do..)