Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Scarf

I started knitting a scarf last night. I love the pattern, but I'm not sure I love the colors. That gold is bothering me but I'm going to keep on going with this because Molly said she likes it. If I love it, I'll keep it...If I don't love it it will become a gift! LOL just kidding.
this is the yarn I'm using. It's very soft. It's Noro Silk Garden Lite in color 2027
Yesterday I made these cookies from Randi - they are banana/blueberry breakfast cookies and they are really really good. We were eating them right out of the oven - yum. I have to admit that they didn't look so great - kind of lumpy and not so yummy but they did taste good.

1 comment:

Clevelandgirlie said...

This is yummalicious! I do like the gold and perfect placement of it - at the end? Noro yarn is so pretty - I've seen it before? Have you ever seen Kettle Dyed Yarn? I do love that too.
You are superwoman - knitting, sewing, cooking, raising all those kids (and HOWARD!) and.... STILL finding the time to help a friend with a knitting emergency. What kind of pattern is that kitting? k???p???
XOXOXO