Monday, November 16, 2009

One of those days.

The play was really great. Really really long - like 3 hours long - but they did such a great job. Molly played Louisa and had several speaking lines and a lot of singing to do. awesome.

Today has been one of those days. Went to the grocery store where a dingbat of a woman rang up my food. Example: 2 loaves of bread in bag with what? oh, just a giant 4 pound jar of spaghetti sauce. Hmmm, says I. Don't you think that could be a problem? We certainly wouldn't want to smash the bread flat, would we? hhhhh. Then I'm driving off the parking lot and almost get in a wreck because this car came driving right across my path and never saw me coming. And who was driving the car....MY MOTHER!!! LOL. Then I get home and unload the 50 million bags of groceries and guess what....the check out lady from hell didn't give them all to me. She must have put one on the floor or something, because the roast chicken we are having for dinner...it's not here. Now I have to drive all the way back to the store to get it. ghaaaa.

But on the bright side...

Did you hear that terrible rumor going around that Snyder's of Hanover and the UTZ potato chip/pretzel company were merging??!!! Please Please Please say it isn't so! I HATE Snyder's products and I Love LOVE UTZ. Luckily the deal fell through so no one will be messing around with my potato chips or God forbid my pretzels.
I don't know what UTZ was thinking - you don't mess with perfection people!

No comments: