Monday, November 23, 2009

As Far As The Knitting...Very Productive Weekend! The Cleaning...Not So Much.

Well, it took 4 tries, but I finally finished the cowl for my mom. It still needs to be blocked.
and I finished one of the mug cozies. It also needs to be blocked. Just 5 more to go...
and I also started this cowl (for me)...
Unfortunately, my living room and dining room are still a mess and trust me...this has not gone unnoticed! :O) I really REALLY have to get to work on that. I'm not sure I'll be saying hi again this week - there's cleaning, grocery shopping, and food prepping to be done before Thursday so if I don't check back in...Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Gloria J W said...

Great going ... your knitting is awesome!! I can relate to the cleaning.... the good cleaning fairy doesn't visit me either... Rainbow smiles.... Gloria

Clevelandgirlie said...

You HAVE been productive. Me, um - not so much. I'm trying - and trying - and trying. I knit, then rip out. Knit then rip out. My stitches are wiggly jiggly, wobbly and not nice and uniform and snug. I'm still practicing (with that lace scarf pattern) and I may start the socks today.

Love love love the white cowl for your mom - such a beautiful pattern - delicate. She's going to love it. You know for a teen that would be cute with a felted flowers on it. Happy Happy Thanksgiving friend. Now go clean up that mess!! XOXO

Jane said...

The last photo of the cowl is a beautiful shade of blue.