Wednesday, September 9, 2009

mmm, dating and brothers...God help us.

Hi friends. I know I've kind of fallen off the blog radar lately. I didn't think you wanted to see more photos of drywall/wallpaper destruction. I've completely destroyed my bedroom. This is going to be a long term project since I have 4 bedrooms to do.

Jason is not doing well with the Molly and the boyfriend situation. Last night was movie night (an early movie night since it was a school night). Molly, Jason, boyfriend, and another friend all watched a movie. 9PM Molly was walking boyfriend out.
Jason comes in - "what time is it?"
Me: around 9.
Jason: watch! I swear it will be 10 minutes before she comes back in!
Me: lol, Jason, the windows are open I can hear her out there talking and laughing - it's fine.
Jason: It will be 10 minutes! You watch! I'm telling you last time it was 10 MINUTES!
Me: lol, why are you timing your sister? Leave her alone. It's fine.
Jason: IT'S FREAKING ME OUT! Sometimes at work I'll be like - uuuuuuugh. just thinking about them dating.
Me: LOL LOL LOL!
Jason: I'm serious! They were sitting on the sofa watching the movie and Molly had her HEAD ON HIS SHOULDER!! AND THEY WERE HOLDING HANDS FOR GODS SAKE!
Me: LOL LOL LOL!
Then he opens the front door and says MOLLY! I'm pretty sure Goodbye has been covered by now!
ME: on the floor peeing my pants! LOL It is so funny the way he is acting. I can't keep a straight face through his rants! My god its funny. And Molly is completely clueless! LOL I finally said to her last night - please don't upset Jason. He can't take much more. That of course made her laugh. God help him if he ever sees boyfriend kiss her! He may have a seizure! Apparently keeping it clean for Jason means a sofa cushion between them and a wave goodbye at the door. LOL.

Today is laundry day for me and I have about 8 loads to do so I've decided to watch movies, stitch, and fold laundry all day. Not very exciting I'm afraid, but hopefully I'll get something finished worth showing.

1 comment:

Levin (and Emily) said...

i did masses of laundry today too - it was a beautiful warm day - perfect for drying all the bedlinen and towels!
how funny that your son has turned into the 'dad' of dating!
lol
l
x