Tuesday, September 15, 2009

FrouFrouing Up The Kitchen...

Hello. I hope you are having a nice day. It's pretty here today but I'm stuck inside making cushions for my kitchen chairs. I'm not a big fan of this kind of sewing. But I'm sure I'll be very happy when they are finished. I made them so that they can be removed for washing and to replace the cushions when they get too flat over time. That's assuming that my kids don't trash them before they have a chance to get flat! Lets hope they last that long.
I've finished three and have four to go (six for the table and one for the desk). Now that I've worked out all the problems that I was having with this yesterday I'm moving right along. No ripping out seams today - hooray! Mark wanted to know why I was starting this before I was finished with our bedroom --- because if I didn't get away from that hell for a project I was going to kill someone! I'll be getting back to it next week - ugh.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

think you should make a nice big one for Howards bed.

Clevelandgirlie said...

Ooooh those are purty. I like Jackie's idea. Does howard do ruffles??

Deborah said...

nice fabric