Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Started Knitting The Scarf

I was looking at the yarn again last night and I just don't think I have enough for both the scarf and the gloves or even mittens so I decided to just make the scarf. I worked a few inches...I like it so far. This is my favorite pattern for scarves - it looks great in any yarn.
It also knits up really really fast.
Molly let Howard finish her Popsicle last night. It made his tongue blue. And we couldn't get a good shot because his entire body was involved.
(can you tell from that photo just how his entire tongue was involved? LOL) Look at the eyes. He's like...yyyesss! I do like Popsicles!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Lesley's Creations said...

Wow Mary! I've never ever won a giveaway. I'm sooooo look forward to my pastels arriving. I do hope I can work out how to email you my address?? The scarf is looking great, what gorgeous colours. Howard clearly loves his popsicles! Hugs xx