Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Had I known...

So I tell Mark as he's leaving the house for work...

I have a hair appointment this morning so I'll be gone a few hours. Oh, and I wont be able to go to the pool tonight because of getting the color this morning.

Mark: That's ridiculous! Why do you have to get your hair done - postpone it.

Me: WHY? Look at my hair?! The sun at the beach was not my friend!

Mark: Well, I don't understand why you have to spend $300 a month on your hair.

Me: Three.Hundred.Dollars?!! ARE YOU INSANE?! Wait a second - do I have $300 a month to spend - 'cause I'm going shopping now - see ya! LOL

Shoot! Had I known that he thought I was spending $300 a month on.my.hair - I could have been doing some serious shopping! Think of the beads! the wool! the fabric! I could have purchased that $200 sewing machine foot that I want! hhhhh, had I only known. :O)

1 comment:

Kris said...

Aww... opporunities lost.