Monday, June 15, 2009

Hellloooo Again!

Sheesh. 7 days without Internet service in my house was making me crazed! My laptop is still in the shop - Mark killed it! He says he didn't do anything, but it was working fine - he used it and now it's not working ... he killed it! So now I have Internet service again, but I WANT MY LAPTOP!!!! Hopefully it will be home again very soon.


Molly put up a new screen saver on our computer...
This is a photo from the beach place my mom and dad owned until a few years ago. It got to be too much for them to use it so they sold it. The kids and I loved that place. Up until Jason started school, we would spend the entire month of June there every year. I miss those days. Anyway, I didn't think anything of it at the time, but then the Internet guy was here fixing our Internet connection and he needed me to start the computer. I can't even imagine what he was thinking when he saw that photo with that caption. :O)
Last Monday when I got home from the grocery store there was a message on my answering machine from the art supply company..."Since you were sent the markers by mistake and you weren't charged for them, you can just keep them." YEAH BABY! Of course five minutes after I did my happy dance I was thinking - Darn! why couldn't they have been the Copic Sketch Markers I want!?!


Summer vacation officially started today! Woo Hoo...I'm so glad I have Internet again! I missed all of my favorite blogs and talking to you.

3 comments:

Clevelandgirlie said...

So glad you're back. I was thinking about you last night wondering if you were ok - or that maybe summer vacation home with four kids was getting the better of you!!! So glad you are laughing at life and having fun. Yeah - you get to keep the markers. Have you been using your Kindle? Mine goes with me EVERYWHERE. It's always by my side. I am devouring reading material. I love it.
I must say I do visit you for your wonderful sense of humor and outlook on life, but ever now and again -- let's see som stitching girlfriend.
Oh and is that Molly's boyfriend????

randi said...

That picture and the caption are just too funny and cute!

Jackie said...

Glad you are back too. Enjoy the (inferior) markers!