Thursday, May 7, 2009

Recipe

Because Randi is having one of her Thursday recipe swaps I thought I would participate...


This Sunday is going to be beautiful here in Maryland and since I am having a party for Mother's Day and Kellie's First Communion that day I thought I would have a cookout. One of my favorite things to make is this salad. It seriously goes really well with both beef and chicken. Very yummy...


Broccoli/Cauliflower Salad

1 Head of Cauliflower cut up
The same amount (or a little more) of Broccoli cut up
1 lb Bacon - fried crisp and crumbled
1/2 Onion - diced
1 (8-ounce) Package Shredded Cheddar Cheese

Mix above together

Sauce


1/4 Cup White Vinegar
1/2 Cup Sugar
3/4 Cup Mayonnaise

Mix and toss with vegetables. Refrigerate until ready to serve.

2 comments:

Shawn said...

This sounds really good!

randi said...

Yum! This sounds good! The only thing I am lacking is the bacon, but I can pick that up at the store. I will try to make this over the weekend.

Hey, I saw you last night on Twitter. I am there as "freshfabrics". I didn't connect that you were the same person as on your blog! :)