Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Kellie's First Communion went well. I wish I could show you how cute she looked but someone (Molly) apparently accidentally deleted all the photos from the morning that were of Kellie at home and at the church. So. No photos of Kellie's big day. When she gets home from school I'm going to have her put the dress back on so I can at least have that photo. Very sad about that. Feeling sick about it actually. But as for the rest of the weekend...

On Saturday the mailman brought me this...
it's a fabulous camera strap from this amazing gal. Love it - and love her blog. And then on Sunday Molly gave me these flowers. Beautiful.
and Jason gave me this giant card...
when you open it it plays the song You're Unbelievable. Very funny. And apparently there is a gift of some kind coming in a few days. exciting. And Mark, who knows just how to make me happy, gave me this new toy...
and this book to go with it...
I know Molly will have fun altering photos through photoshop with it, but I'm planning to draw and paint on the computer and then print it out onto fabric to stitch. Pretty excited about this thing. I'll let you know how well it works after I have time to play with it.

1 comment:

Clevelandgirlie said...

You just had to "one up me" didn't you, Mary. It's bad enough you got a Kindle, but now THIS! How absolutely cool is this thing? I wanna try it. Oh the fun you will have with it.
By the way did you see that @#*$@#@#$ Kindle came out with a Kindle DX something or other and it is HUGE!

Sorry to hear about the confirmation photos - I know that "sick" feeling you get when pictures don't turn out. I got that same feeling at Sabrina's talent show when my battery went dead while she sang her solo. Arrggh.

So glad you got spoiled.
XO