Friday, May 22, 2009

Funny Teen Drama...

So there is this boy...he's a friend of Jason's...Molly and I are pretty convinced that he likes her...A LOT of texting going on between the two...A LOT of flirty things being said by this boy (nothing inappropriate, trust me!, just silly, goofy, boy testing the water before asking out girl kind of stuff.)

Mark was out tonight so I took the kids out to eat, shopping, and then to the dairy for ice cream. While we were eating our ice cream Molly says:

So Jason, what would you do if one of your friends said to you "boy your sister's hot!"

I'd say here comes my fist.

LOL! It was hilarious! The look on Molly's face. She said "you wouldn't really be angry if one of your friends liked me would you?"

Jason: Oh fists would be flying Molly!

Poor Molly. She really likes his friend and from what I've seen he really likes her too! Oh the drama of it all. dun dun duuuuuuunnnnnnn. Stay tuned for the continuing saga.

We don't have any plans for the holiday weekend - I'm glad. I hope you enjoy your weekend. See you Tuesday. Happy Memorial Day.

3 comments:

Levin (and Emily) said...

ah to have an over protective brother - i had one too and it's a real dampner for your dating life! he was worse than my father.....
l
x

Kris said...

Living with teenagers is a very "dramatic" time! Sometimes I could so do without the drama. And other times it is just funny!

misschris said...

hee hee! OH, the drama. I can't wait to see how this plays out.