Monday, April 6, 2009

And The Finger Puppets...

are impossible to make!!!! I gave up, gave in, and ordered just a few from Amazon. Finger puppets...check. Moving on to greener less intimidating activities! To tell the truth, the basic shape is easy enough - it's the making them amazing that was just too dang difficult! I went through a lot of fleece, felt, and fabric before I accepted defeat and clicked the buy now button on my computer. Immediate relief. Some things are just not worth the effort involved in making them! Finger Puppet Makers of America - I salute you. You are underpaid and overworked and any price you want to set is fine by me.

and this is what I was talking about with Howard. This is how he sleeps...

I was going to go out with a friend of mine today but Mark decided to take the day off. It's going to be a busy day. I hope you had a relaxing weekend.

2 comments:

Clevelandgirlie said...

I think HOward may need braces - he has alot of space between his bicuspids!! lol
I hear ya with the finger puppets - but I can't imagine you couldn't make them amazing, Mary. I think you are too hard on yourself.

Jackie said...

Howard has teeth! In Willows mouth they a in short supply.
I think you did the right thing with the finger puppets!