Thursday, March 5, 2009

An Unexpected ATC...

Woohoo! I made my first ATC without even trying! Remember this...

I didn't know what it was because I was just playing around with paints and stuff. I set it aside for awhile and then yesterday I put a binding on it and added a little plastic ring (for curtains) to the back. Now it hangs on the wall over my kitchen computer. When I measured it it's 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 --- AN ATC!! I have to say, I like working small. I have so many things in my head that I have trouble staying focused on a big project. Working small allows me to finish and move on quickly while I'm still having fun. I have a few more little things like this planned. The painting with Neocolors is a favorite thing and working this small I don't feel overwhelmed by a big blank space. So, it was fun. Glad it's hanging on the wall to enjoy. The little plastic ring works great for hanging things this small.

Finally getting my hair cut and colored today and the orthodontist for Jason this afternoon. I thought I was going to be able to goof off after that, but Mark just told me he will be home early today...dang it. Now I'll have to look busy busy busy - no playing with him around.

3 comments:

misschris said...

That is certainly 'working small'. Your handiwork is so precise and beautiful, Mary!

Kris said...

I love it! You accidently made an ATC. You are so talented Mary! Some of us struggle to make one when we are trying!

Jane said...

Ha ha! Watch out Mary making these little atc's is very addictive!