Wednesday, March 25, 2009

So Typical ME!

I am on a baking frenzy today. I made blueberry muffins because Kellie requested them. Then I made cupcakes because Ryan requested them. Now I'm mixing up two loaves of banana nut bread because Jason requested them and I have a ton of ripe bananas. As I'm mixing the bread (because the cupcakes have like 5 minutes to go) I see three eggs sitting on the counter. hmmm, what are they for...oh yeah, the cupcakes! Oh Crap! LOL I guess we wont be eating yummy cupcakes today after all! dang it. :O)

3 comments:

Clevelandgirlie said...

Okay, I was gonna ask you to save me a cupcake - but on second thought, I'll take a loaf of that banana bread instead!!!

Levin (and Emily) said...

how many times have i done that.....
lol
l
x

Kris said...

I've done that too! Sometimes I think we are too busy/too productive for our own good!