Monday, March 9, 2009

Oh The Destruction...

It's ridiculous the mess I am working in!
I'm working on the little postcard blocks. I was going to make them into sachets, but they seem kind of big for that so I've decided to make them into small wall hangings. And I've pulled a bunch on threads... and all of my size 15 seed beads...
I did a little embroidery on them and a tiny bit of beading with the tiny size 15 beads, but it seemed to take away from the postcard image. So I ripped all that out - twice! Now I'm just beading a border around them and I'm thinking of doing a second border with the embroidery floss and beads...
but seriously - the mess is out of control! I keep pulling more and more beads, floss, and fabric and just adding them to the pile! I wont even show you the floor around me with all the bits of fabric and thread! The only thing I am obsessive about picking up during the work process are the beads and sequins. I will crawl around on hands and knees until I find EVERY bead and sequin that I drop! I am crazy obsessive about those, but bits of fabric and thread - nnnnaaaaaa. That can accumulate until I'm finished. And I'm not even suppose to be working in the dining room - so the mess is causing a bit of aggravation for Mark. And when will I be finished? who knows!

3 comments:

Liz said...

It may be a mess, but it looks like you're having fun!

Clevelandgirlie said...

Okay - suuuuuuumbody has waaaaay too much thread. Looks like a really fun pile. I wanna jump in it and roll around!
Now go make something pretty. Are you all better????

Levin (and Emily) said...

they look pretty though....
l
x