Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Rainbow...

I saw this over on i wanna be crafty and thought I would give it a go. It was fun.

Your rainbow is strongly shaded green and yellow.














What is says about you: You are an intelligent person. You appreciate optimism. Those around you admire your fresh outlook and vitality. You're good at getting people to like you.

Find the colors of your rainbow at spacefem.com.


And this morning we were out of Howard's pie so I gave him two regular treats. He held them in his mouth...looked at me...looked at the counter...spit the treats out on the floor and walked away. The ingrate! I do believe I have created a dog pie treat junkie!

3 comments:

misschris said...

He spit them out. That, my dear, is hilarious. What dog spits out food?

He's no dog, Mary.

Jackie said...

I think Howard is a human being in a dog suit.

Levin (and Emily) said...

wasn't it a fun thing to do.
my philosophy with fussy pets is to not feed them for a week and then they'll eat anything - that's if they haven't started eating you !! lol
i love a dog with attitude.
l
x