Thursday, February 5, 2009

Okay, What The Heck?!

The stupid Snuggie has become quite the hit with my kids. And Kellie is even loving the little cheap book light thingie...
And am I hearing "MOOOOOMMMMM, where is my fabulous made with love warm double sided fleece blanket that you made for me with your own two hands while breathing in enough lint to cause any number of cancers?" Oh hell no. I'm hearing "MOOOOOMMMMM where's the Snuggie?" "MOOOOOMMMM tell him it's my turn with the Snuggie!" "MOOOOOMMMMM make her share the Snuggie with me!" That is just completely offensive to me, damn it! What is the appeal of this cheap damn near see-thru piece of so called fleece?! AND I ABSOLUTELY REFUSE TO PURCHASE THREE MORE OF THE DAMN THINGS!!!!

And then there is the traitor Howard who also wanted to get in on the Snuggle action...

Upon being turned away by Kellie the current Snuggie hog, he turned to me completely blocking the television while trying to decide the best way to fit on the chair and a half with me...
Deciding that just climbing on top of me would be the best plan...And of course I told him that there was no way in hell that he was going to fit and so I got this...
How can you say no to that?!

3 comments:

lesley said...

How gorgeous is Howard!!! No you couldn't refuse that face. Dare I say we could do with a snuggie over here at the mo', we have rather a lot of snow and its brrrrrrrrr cold. xx

misschris said...

It's so funny about this because my mom keeps talking about getting a Snuggie, too. And she sews. She could make one herself that isn't so awful.

I can't believe how it's become the favorite over there.

And Howard. Bless his ginormous heart.

Jackie said...

Please get a snuggie for Howard !(and then post a picture)