Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Lesson Learned...

When your 15 year old daughter comes to you at 8pm and says she needs to buy a birthday gift for her friend - Don't decide that you are too tire to run to the mall. Don't remember that you have a store credit for American Eagle for $15. And don't don't don't say to your precious daughter "Here. Go on line and order a gift for her. You can use this store credit for it and (- this is the important part - don't say this -) here is my credit card to make up the difference for the shipping." Because dear friends the next morning when you are cleaning up the kitchen you might find one of these....
Now, granted she is paying me back right away, but $124!!!! What the heck?! This is why when she said "Can't I be added as an authorised user on your American Eagle card?" The response from me had been "BAAAAHHAAAAAHAHAAAA! Yeah, right."

1 comment:

Levin (and Emily) said...

oh my. that's a heck of a lot of money. must have been some gift.
l
x