Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It Seems The Flu Has Found Us...

Jason is home with the flu. While we were waiting for his turn with the dental chair he couldn't keep his eyes open and he complained of a headache. Seemed fine otherwise. By 6:30pm he couldn't eat, had a fever, body aches, headache, cough, sore throat, etc. So he is home with me today. I've only seen him once when he came down to get more Tylenol. What is the best over the counter/home remedy for flu symptoms? Any suggestions to help him feel better so he can rest? He's not feelin' the love for tea with honey. But I'm on my 4th cup and feel great!!! :O)
And Miss Molly...She didn't find anything her friend would like on line the other night, but she did find several things for herself. mmmmm. It's a good thing she has a job.

4 comments:

Clevelandgirlie said...

We ALL (four of us) had the flu a month or two ago - and my throat was killing me Sunday night and Monday and BAM - I've been in bed for two days (or at least in theory I've been in bed - between laundry, carpool, cooking and whatever..) I'm never sick - do hope little Jason gets better quick. Theraflu - good stuff, Nyquil - great stuff. Now what I take before bed, a shot of rum and a shot of Nyquil, I wouldn't recommend for Jason, but for you - yeah baby! THAT works.
Do feel better.
XO

Clevelandgirlie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clevelandgirlie said...

Just had a funny thought, you, your husband and the kids all in bed with the flu - Howard, aimlessly roaming the house, all 156 pounds sprawled on the leather (rawhide! yikes!) couch, remote in his paw, refrigerator door wide open - refrigerator empty, of course. And the pillows, ooooh the pillows

Levin (and Emily) said...

hope jason feels well soon and doesn't choose to share it with everyone.
can't believe your daughter didn't find anything for her friend - hahaha isn't that so typical.
l
x