Friday, January 23, 2009

Well, I'm paying for my day of sloth yesterday. I gained like 3 pounds and from the look of me I would say that the cookies are now residing on my hips and making sure I see each and every one of them! Okay, I admit I did eat like at least a dozen cookies yesterday but you know -- it was quality control! I wanted to make sure that I was making yummy cookies and that each tray was just as yummy as the last. And I was making two kinds of cookies. I had to be sure of the goodness. And after many many tastings I can say for sure that they are indeed yummy and that each and every tray held yummy tasting cookies! :O) And guess what?! my trashy novel had a happy sappy ending. aaah, good day all around.

Then there is today...

MY HOUSE IS TRASHED!!! Clearly while I was busy doing my very important quality control testing my children were running a muck! And I told the kids to put all of their dirty laundry in the hall for me...well, don't try to walk down the hall now because you will break your neck! So, no fun for me today. Work work work. Good thing I have these cookies to keep up my strength! I need to balance out my thighs with my hips ya know. :O)

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Thats so funny..and so like our house! I have the old curtains fron the 'sofa' room in the hall on the floor and Willow just loves to lie on them..and now we've decided to use them to block out the messy area out the back when we have a party, so we can use the downstairs 'bathroom' without our guests realising we have everything from a piano to a scrubbing brush in 'the washouse'

misschris said...

Laundry.

It's the one thing that gets me if I slack.

But everything is better with cookies, so at least you have something to take the edge off...

Have one or five for me. :)