Friday, January 16, 2009

Thinkin' About Hell Today...

Worst mom EVER! That would be me. I was thinking about guinea pigs today. You see, when Jason was 5 years old and Molly was 4 I said okay when they asked for guinea pigs. I don't know what I was thinking. Yes, they were tiny, and yes they were furry, and yes they were cute. But....they stink. Their cage was S T I N K Y! ick. Sooo, and I know this is going to come up when I try to get into heaven...about a year later they asked for a kitten. I LOVE kittens! So I said yes! Absolutely. Just one little teensy problem guys....hhhhh, kittens are allergic to guinea pigs. So .... sheesh, hhhh, we would have to find a new home for the guinea pigs. It's a shame but that's how it is. Kittens can't live with guinea pigs == makes them sneezy and itchy. Sooooo, guinea pigs went to live with a friend. How bad is that? Well it gets worse. About a year later I overheard Jason explaining to someone how kittens are allergic to guinea pigs...he knows because his mommy told him. That would be his sainted mother who never tells a lie! :O) Burn. Oh, I am going to burn in hell.

4 comments:

misschris said...

ha ha ha ha ha!!! That is classic!

That's funny, because I think hamsters are allergic to dogs... ;)

Jane said...

Ha....I'm sure your halo will soon be restored in a day or two, you're sure to do something to redeem yourself :)
Your story made me think of my sister, when she was at primary school she came home very excited to tell my mum she's been holding a monster......she's been holding the class pet hamster.
Kids and pets eh!

Clevelandgirlie said...

lol lol lol lol. As I was reading I thought - really? cats are allergic to guinea pigs. Then I read further. Duh.
Don't worry, moms are allowed three lies. You've got two more left. Or do you???

Levin (and Emily) said...

aaah - it will get worse - he will be telling that in his 20's to someone who is studying vet science! lol
i can understand though - sometimes you have to bend the truth to be kind.
l
x