Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I Hate Ice!

It is pretty though isn't it...
School is closed again today because of the ice. I had a doctor appointment this morning but there is no way in hell I'm leaving this house! Mark tried to shovel a little this morning but it was too heavy to lift especially so soon after back surgery. Yeah, don't get me started on that. And the ice is at least an inch thick under what Mark tried to shovel. Treacherous conditions.

So this will be day number 5 of a house full of kids. I hope you are warm, and dry, and not stuck in your house with a bunch of bored kids. I'm getting a little tired of hearing "It's MYYYYYY turn! MOOOOOOUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMM! In that whiny kid voice. I'm thinking by the end of the day I'll be doing a little whining of my own. :O)

1 comment:

Levin (and Emily) said...

you know the other day it was 46C here (114F) - and yet over where you are it is freezing - it still never ceases to amaze me. I'd gladly give you 20C (68F) to melt your snow!!!
lol
l
x