Monday, December 29, 2008

Good Morning Friends!

I can't believe Christmas has come and gone and that 2009 is only a few days away! Crazy. So, Santa came...
And Kellie loved loved loved her new sewing machine!...
I hope your holiday was nice. Because Mark can't be in a car for longer than 30 minutes without his back acting up we weren't able to drive the 2 hours to and from my sister's house so my family came here again. It was nice -- much easier than Thanksgiving that's for sure!

Starting today, Mark is back to work full days now so things should start to get back to normal -- well, once the kids go back to school next week - it will.
Well, I just wanted to check in and say hello! I'm going to straighten up around here and try to get into my sewing room, too - have a great day!

4 comments:

misschris said...

:) Look at her at the sewing machine!!!

Can you believe it's done? I'm still suffering from the xmas hangover... trying to catch up on sleep.

Have a good day, hon!

Jackie said...

I agree..enough of the holiday!
I've only just got used to it being 2008 and now its 9..help..I'm growing old too quick. Your little girl is so lucky isn't she?

Levin (and Emily) said...

that sewing machine is so cute!
our christmas was good, thank you - but the kids still have five weeks holidays - so there is no point me even trying to tidy up!!!
l
x

Clevelandgirlie said...

Hi Mary. Happy New Year! Looks like you've made an enormous amount of progress in your sewing area. It IS in deed relaxing to sort, organize and touch everything - isn't it! Your little girl looks very content with her new machine. How special.
How was Howard's Christmas?? I wanted to see him in a Santa hat or something?????
Enjoy what's left of 2008.
Cathie