Thursday, November 6, 2008

Too Cute, and Super Easy

Have you seen this book? I made these animal dolls for Kellie last Christmas. I love handmade toys at Christmas! Last night she was playing with them so I thought I would do a little show and tell today...
They are really really fast and easy. This one is my favorite!....
I made a white rabbit too, but I don't know where it is. It wasn't with the others.


I made them lots of tops...
Lots of skirts...
Lots of dresses...
Lots of tutus...
Two Very fancy outfits...
I still have to finish a few of the pants... I ran out of steam and time last Christmas and she's not really excited about the pants. I just thought she might like to have them anyway. Seeing her playing with them last night reminded me of these pants. I'm going to finish them today. I only have to hem and finish the waist on three them.

and this last sweater needs to be assembled...

The sweater was easy to knit. I mean it. It was easy! I wish people sweaters were as easy to make!

2 comments:

misschris said...

Darling!

Does Mark know you are using his man furniture for staging craft photo shoots? heh.

Kris said...

Lol! That misschris is funny! "man furniture"!

Anyway, I came here to say that I wish that people jumpers were that easy to make too. Because then I would make some! Fleece is brilliant for making softies. I love all the clothes you made! Excellent! (And handmade is the BEST! for Christmas!)