Friday, November 14, 2008

Just a few things to say today...

Finally finished these...

And my new sofa and coffee table came today...
Mark is still in misery. He is in so much pain and they just keep saying "take a bunch of pills and you'll just have to wait until the doctor can see you on Tuesday." That's easy for them to say. They are not the ones yelling out in pain every time they have to get up to go to the bathroom! Not to mention the irritation of burning sick time sitting around waiting to see a doctor knowing that you will be using a LOT of sick time after you see the doctor. Lets just hope that they can schedule any surgery that he might need quickly. He can't go on like this. Poor guy. And then there is the fact that I can't leave the house! I'm going a bit stir crazy myself. I'm used to coming and going as I please all day and now if I go out the front door he's like "where did you go? What are you doing?" Ahhh, a little too much togetherness.


Kellie and I are going to Molly's play tonight. I know I shouldn't say it but...I don't feel like going. Isn't that mean. It's going to be such a late night. I have to wait for her to finish and change and then I'm driving her and a friend over to a restaurant for a late dinner with the cast. Luckily she is getting a ride home from the other girls mom so I wont have to go out again at like 1 AM to get her!

Mark has his MRI at 8AM tomorrow. THANK GOD! At least we will be moving toward a solution. He's losing his mind and he's taking the rest of us with him. All this waiting waiting waiting while he is in horrible pain is really nerve-wracking! Hopefully next week will be a better week.

And Howard is convinced that he fits just fine on the chair...
Ryan couldn't breath and was pretty sure that every bone in his legs were crushed, but Howard was very happy. Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

misschris said...

I'm so glad to hear you say that about the play, because after going the first night, I didn't want to go the second night and wait and then go on to the cast party either... We were home by 11:45. Wow.

Those little pieces you have finished are darling! Love the owl. Of course.

And OMG, Mark! I can't even imagine. Best wishes for the MRI and everything else. Have a good weekend, hon.

(And thanks again. You're the best!)

Robin said...

Those little ornaments are sooo sweet. I am just reading your post and it's 8:24 Saturday, so I guess the MRI is going on. I really do sympathize with both you and Mark, but especially you. You have the full burden of the kids, dog, fish, house etc., etc. and a very needy, cranky, man. Hope your weekend is quiet. Oh, I don't know if you are football fans, but Go Ravens!

AURELIO said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.