Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Taking Over The World

Mark said to me yesterday..."Mary! Your craft stuff is spreading like a cancer!" Mmmhmm. Yes. It is. So for safety sake Mark you should probably close your eyes and leave the area. Quickly. :O) It is bad...

I've turned the corner from my sewing area into the living area in our basement where the kids play and hang out with their friends. oops. couldn't be helped. I guess it is a problem that I'm now blocking half of the book case with my boxes of felted wool, but if you look closely I've taken over all of the bookcase shelves anyway -- couldn't be helped. sorry.

But I'm not sure what I was thinking here...

I'm 5' 2" and this last storage box is up to the ceiling. that's a problem. and not too sturdy I might add. I'm just waiting for all of these beads to come down on my head!



So I've been playing since yesterday morning. Playing with puzzles, playing with beads, playing with all of my growing like a cancer craft stuff...I think I'm finally getting my happy back. So you have a great day! I'm off to take my parents to the doctor - but I'm not going to let them do me in! I refuse to listen to negative blah blah blah. I'm going to have a happy day if it kills me!

3 comments:

miss chris said...

Happy day, Mary!

Your craft stash is so yummy.

randi said...

Oh my gosh! You have to much craft stuff. I am feeling a wee bit jealous! ;)

Kris said...

Ahhh! Playing is sometimes the answer to dark days! So glad you got to play and feel a little better.