Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Miss Kellie's Just Peachy!

Miss Kell's feelin' just peachy now...

Kellie's teeth came out just fine. Our appointment was for 8:30 AM and we were in the car driving to Target by 8:56 AM. She picked out some crafty stuff to do and we headed for home. She didn't really have an appetite, but she was laughing and smiling so that was good. And guess what??? The Tooth Fairy CAME!!! Hallelujah, HA LA LOOO YA! Of course I had to put the money in with my toothbrush and a note in my bra, but I didn't forget!!!!!

Tuesday we celebrated her birthday with a few of her friends. I of course forgot my camera so I had to take photos with my phone. Not exactly high quality shots to be sure, but at least we have something! We went to Build-A-Bear first...
and then to Rain Forest Cafe for lunch. Can I just say that that place is so over priced and the food is awful! I have been there at least 5 times. Each time I go I order something different with the hopes that it can't be as bad as last time and each time they outdo themselves! How can you screw up a hamburger? Ask them -- they've mastered it! I've tried salads, I've tried chicken, I've tried hamburgers -- I've tried it all! and it all tastes awful! Clearly they have put all of their money into atmosphere -- I guess they think we will be so awe struck by the room that we wont notice that the food is garbage! We did the sparkling volcano...
which after the sparkler went out looked more like...well I wont say. :O) The girls liked it and Kellie liked being sung to by the employees -- it was very dramatic...until the sparkler went out...then we were left with this giant brown blob. :O) They thought it tasted great. But I know what a brownie should taste like -- this wasn't it. :O) The ice cream was good though.


I purchased the light-up cups (yet another over priced gimmick) for the girls...
on the way home "Did you guys grab your glasses?" Ooops. I called and they said they would hold them until today so that Mark could swing in and get them. It was a good day though. Very LOUD in my little car :O) The girls had fun. I had a Tylenol and a glass of wine when I got home. :O) I'm kidding, I had fun, too.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Your world is like a whirlwind. You need all those additives to keep you going! I love reading about it all. You have lucky kids.