Friday, October 24, 2008

Finally Found THE Diet...

I saw on tv this morning that in Japan they are in to this new diet of eating a banana and warm water for breakfast and then you can eat whatever you want the rest of the day. Well, I had a banana and cheese curlz with about a gallon of coffee (hot water, right) -- does that mean I can eat whatever I want the rest of the day? Great! Works for me! Aaaah, the yummy goodness of breakfast. You know it's good when they take the time to let you know that it has real cheese in it! :O)...

4 comments:

Clevelandgirlie said...

Sounds like my kind of diet - minus the bananna! Coffee and cheeze curls - Yummmmmmm!

Kris said...

Lol! I heard about that diet on the radio this week. Ridiculous!

Levin (and Emily) said...

actually, to be fair, you should eat the banana and the flavoured (with coffee)water, wait five minutes and then eat the cheese curls! lol
did your son return home safely after the weekend away?
l
x

Randi said...

Oh my gosh, this is my kind of diet! I expect the pounds to start melting away any day now! ;)