Friday, September 19, 2008

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...

Good Golly is a pretty day. Definitely not a day for house work. Ya'll are just goinna have to wear that underwear again! :O) Seriously, it's beautiful today.

Wednesday night I stayed up until 2:30am working on school work because yesterday I went out to lunch with a friend. By the time I got home from lunch at 5:30pm I was too tired to go to school! So when Mark saw me in my PJs by 6pm he said "well, that plan worked out well." :O) He took Molly and Ryan over to Target to get Kellie a new Nintendo DS because tomorrow is Kellie's birthday...WHAAAAAAA, my Baaaaaby is 8!!!! 8!!!! did I mention that she's 8?!!!!!! okay so anyway guess what....



HOWARD....YOUR HOT TUBS HERE!


Clearly my husband doesn't listen to me! I said "I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO TARGET?!" I did. Lowe's was right across the street. This morning Kellie comes down and looks out the window..."ah, daddy, Howard's going to think that's his new pool." Much laughter coming from me at the sink "Oh, we all know that pumpkin but daddy likes to live on the edge." Mark (very indignantly) "I'm putting a fountain in the center and that will keep him away." ME: "BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You mean he'll have a water fountain in his hot tub so that he wont even have to get up to get a drink! Okay, big boy let me just go on the record right now that while you are out there killing yourself digging the crater for that thing...I'll be on the deck drinking a mojito -- I - WILL - NOT - BE PART OF THIS CALAMITY. Kellie, your heard me right? Let's see if I have this right...after Howard terrorizes the fish, eats all the plants and splashes most of the water out of the pond he can get a drink from his fountain?" Mark (trying to change the subject) "can you go to the store for me this morning I need..." ME: "NO! hahahaha. I'm going to be on the phone all day telling everyone I know about this craziness!" I'm not a very nice wife. I don't even know when I'll stop laughing about this....a koi pond. good times.

4 comments:

Kris said...

Ha! Friday was a beautiful day at our house too! Hard to believe we're having the same weather!

miss chris said...

hoo hoo hoo ha ha ha! Howard is going think he won the lottery.

Robin said...

This makes me wonder how the aquarium is doing?

Jackie said...

Keep us posted!