Monday, September 22, 2008

Hmmmm...


I picked Molly up from school on Friday from yet another play practice and this is the conversation...



M: Hey mom! Oh guess what...I signed up for my pen pals today. We could pick as many countries as we wanted.



Me: Oh cool. Who did you pick?



M: A guy from England, A guy from Ireland, A guy from Italy and a girl from France.



Me: aaah, why guys?



M: What? Are you kidding? Maybe only because guys from England and Ireland sound so darn cute and the guys from Italy look so darn good!



Me: mmmm. silly me. So why a girl from France.


M: Oh, I just thought a girl from France would be fun. Oh and guess what?



Me: I can hardly wait to hear.



M: We had this old lady subbing for gym today! (she's taking an aerobics class) She was like 60 with you know an old lady figure! (I don't think I like where this is going - and God help her if my sister hears this - she's 59!) She said "I'm really in great shape -- I walk" She walks...we were all like okay this should be good. So she has us doing each station for like 2 minutes. It was so stupid. Then she wanted us to rate the work out. We were all laughing and saying how exhauuusted we were and that it was definitely a 10 maybe even a 12! hahahaha. We didn't even break a sweat! It's probably the one she uses at the senior center!





Okay, I don't know about the rest of you...but I'm never going to sub a High School gym class! I walk damn it! :O) bratty, young, skinny, size 00 teenage girl! Just you wait--



This was Friday afternoon, too.



Naaaa, Howards not going to be a problem with this at all!



He can't wait for his new pool installation to be finished! Then on Saturday Mark bought plants. Pretty little water plants. Sunday morning...plants half eaten all over the backyard! MARY! LOOK WHAT YOUR STUPID DOG DID!!!! mmmm. Shocking. So unexpected.
Have I told you how much I love this dog?! :O)

2 comments:

miss chris said...

So happy to see Howard is enjoying this process.

Got to love Molly's strategy though.

Kris said...

Wow! I knew Howard was a big dog, but Howard is BIG! When does DH install the electric fence around the pond? (He surely can't think it will work without one?)

Not surprised by Molly's old woman attitude. I have teenaged daughters!