Thursday, September 25, 2008

First, Mark's much better. He rested and took a lot of Tylenol and now seems to be on the mend.
Second, I came home from the store just now and a H-U-G-E Heron was in the pond eating fish!
He ate 6 of them!!! Poor Mark. I think it's time to get a net to protect the pond now that we know that Herons do show up!

I pulled out all of my fall boxes and need to switch all the decorations over for the new season. In one of the boxes were these...

This is a little table runner thingy that I put on the island in my kitchen...
And these I hang on the wall...

This I hang on the door knob on the foyer closet...

They were really fun to make (and fast!) so I think I'll sketch out a new one -- maybe a witch
That's it for me today because I MUST work on school for tonight. All of my goofing off is really starting to show! I usually get about 18 errors at the most on a test -- got a test back Tuesday with ... 133 errors!!!! Yeah, that's pretty bad! Must focus...focus, focus, focus!

2 comments:

Kayla coo said...

These are great fun Mary.
I love the pictures of your dog he is huge!

Kris said...

Those herons are amazing. They seem to come from nowhere when you have a pond full of fish. How do they know you have fish? Our neighbour kept losing fish from her new pond and kept replacing them. It took her a week or so to find out that she was feeding a heron!