Saturday, August 2, 2008

Kellie's Pet Worm

I was looking at our old photos this weekend for a project I'm starting and I saw this one. This has a very funny story with it and I decided to share it with you. This was Kellie's first camping trip (she was 2 1/2 years old) and she was sitting in her chair holding a worm. Then she said "look Mommy, you can stretch it, stretch it, stretch it and then you have two worms!" She was so proud of her discovery. Oh it made me so sick ... I started gaging and then burst out laughing! OMG it was hilarious! Disgusting and disturbing, but hilarious! She wouldn't be caught dead holding a worm (much less ripping it in two) now. When I told her this story she got this look on her face like iiiiiiick ... "no way!" Anyhoo, it was a funny memory and I thought you might get a laugh out of it. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

4 comments:

Kris said...

Hi! This is my first time here. You left a comment on my blog so I came to check you out! I love your banner!That embroidery is just so, so pretty. I think your worm story is pretty disgusting though. Aren't little kids the best fun ever!!! (Pleased to read you have a Molly, all the best families have one!)

Robin said...

Okay, yesterday there was a picture of her on the potty. What happened? Did she object?

Mary said...

hehehehe. Hi Robin. No she didn't know about the photo, but after the I had posted it I thought some people might not think it was as funny as I did so I took it back off. :O)

randi said...

Oh my gosh, that is funny! And gross! :)